Rudolph Fire Department will help fill swimming pools

Metro Wire Staff

Need water for your swimming pool? The Rudolph Fire Department can help.

The volunteer fire department will deliver water for area swimming pools, provided a few requirements are met:

  • Must be a resident within the RFD’ fire district: Portage County – Town of Eau Pleine, Carson, Linwood, Village of Junction City, or Wood County – Town of Rudolph, Sigel, and Village of Rudolph
  • Callers need to provide pool dimensions or the amount of water needed. This can usually be found on the box the pool came in, or on the side of the pool. The department can calculate this for you if you have the dimensions.

The cost is $100 for the first load (2000 gallons) and $50 for subsequent loads.

Call the department at 715-435-3740, or send a message via Facebook, with questions or to schedule water delivery. If there is no answer, leave your name, address, phone number, and a message.

error: Alert: Content is protected !!