Police & Sheriff calls, Feb. 1-4

Feb. 1

Crash: A 48-year-old woman was cited for driving too fast for conditions following a two-vehicle crash near Post Rd. and Elm St. at 11:29 a.m.

Crash: Police cited a 74-year-old man for operating without insurance and failure to yield while making a left turn, resulting in bodily harm, following a two-vehicle crash near Hwy. 10 and Maple Bluff Rd. at 4:13 p.m.

Overdose: City police responded to the 1000 block of Kock St. at 10:49 to assist paramedics with a suspected overdose of a 36-year-old man.

Feb. 2

Driving While Stoned: Police cited a 22-year-old man near Water St. and Crosby Ave. for speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:09 p.m. The man was initially stopped for speeding, but the responding officer said he smelled a “strong odor of marijuana” coming from the vehicle, prompting a search of the car.

Crash: A 65-year-old woman was cited for unsafe turning at an intersection after causing a two-vehicle crash at Park Ridge Dr. and Green Ave. at 6:17 p.m.

Assault: Two women, 23 and 26, were questioned for their suspected involvement in an assault on the 900 block of Main St.

Mailbox Fatality: A 43-year-old man called police to report someone had damaged the mailbox at his home on the 3300 block of Glacier Rd. at 8 a.m.

Feb. 3

Quite the Operator: A 42-year-old man was arrested for operating under the influence, operating without proof of insurance, and operating left of center following a traffic stop near Michigan Ave. and Bush St. at 9:46 p.m.

Need a License, Fella: A 27-year-old man was cited for his second offense of operating without a valid license near Post Rd. and Minnesota Ave. at 11:34 p.m. The man was initially stopped for a busted headlight.

OWI: A 32-year-old man was arrested at Maria Dr. and Division St. for charges of operating while intoxicated, third offense, operating left of center, and operating while revoked, at 11:32 p.m.

Feb. 4

Welfare Check: Deputies stopped to check on a man traveling by foot near Post Rd. ad Water St. at 2:46 a.m. The man, 45, was lost and appeared to have been punched in the face. The man denied he’d been assaulted and told deputies he’d been left behind by his friends.