Metro Wire Staff
Free rapid-results COVID-19 tests will continue to be available to community members at all three University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point campuses through mid-May 2021.
UW System will continue to partner with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to provide Abbott BinaxNOW tests and associated confirmatory PCR tests for use across Wisconsin in the coming weeks.
UWSP at Wausau will make a location change as of Monday, April 19. After that date, testing will be offered at the campus’ art building, 620 S. 7th Ave. Testing will be held in the current location, the UWSP at Wausau fieldhouse, 608 7th Ave., through Thursday, April 15.
Advance appointments are required for these free tests and must be made at www.doineedacovid19test.com or by calling 1-800-635-8611.
These rapid-results tests, available in about 15 minutes, are offered 8 a.m.-4 p.m. at these locations:
- UW-Stevens Point at Wausau
Through Thursday, April 15: Fieldhouse, 608 S. 7th Ave, Wausau
Starting Monday, April 19: Art building, 620 S. 7th Ave., Wausau
o Mondays and Thursdays
o Park in lots D, E, F or on the street
o Held with student and employee rapid testing
- UW-Stevens Point at Marshfield
UWSP at Marshfield fieldhouse, 2000 W. 5th St., Marshfield
- Park in south lot by the marauder statue. Enter the PE door.
- Held with student and employee rapid testing
- UW-Stevens Point
Dreyfus University Center, 1015 Reserve St., Stevens Point
- Wednesdays and Fridays
- Enter using the southeast door (#1) and go down the hall to the second-floor food court by stairs and elevator
- Parking available in Lot R for 30 minutes
- This is separate from student and employee testing in Champions Hall
For questions, please contact the COVID Hotline at [email protected] or 715-346-2619.